The Elmar Solar 3A 2019 MPPT is designed with solar car racing teams competing in the World Solar Challenge in mind. Designed to be used specifically with Gallium Arsenide high performance arrays it is one of the most efficient MPPTs on the market while remaining extremely lightweight.
- Efficiency: Nominal: 99.2, Max: 99.6%
- Array Voltage: 20v – 150v
- Array Current Max: 3A
- Output Voltage 22v – 165v
- Boost Ratio: 1.1 – 8
- Operating temp: 0 – 55 Celsius
- Length 100 mm
- Width 80 mm
- Height 42 mm
- Weight 311 gram
- Tracking algorithm optimized for solar cars driving up to 130km/h
- Data transmission via CAN Bus – speed options: 125kb/s, 250kb/s, 500kb/s and 1Mb/s
- End of charge current control for safe and optimal battery charging
Can be modified for higher or lower voltage battery systems on request.