The WaveSculptor22 Motor Controller is a high-efficiency, low-weight, three-phase 14kW variable frequency inverter especially designed to drive high-efficiency, low-inductance, permanent magnet motors.
The WaveSculptor22 provides you with more flexibility and the potential to better integrate the controller into your vehicle. Any heat generated by the motor controller is extracted via a cold plate on the base, giving you the ability to optimise the cooling system for your particular vehicle. This gives you a wide range of options for cooling, from air or liquid, to using the vehicle itself as a heatsink.
The suite of firmware, software and ancillary products that form the WaveSculptor drive system work seamlessly together to make the motor controller easy to configure, and compatible with a wide range of electric motors.
WaveSculptor22 Motor Controller Specifications
- Peak power rating: 20kVA
- Average power rating: up to 20kVA with water cooling
- Motor type: three-phase, permanent magnet (BLDC) or induction
- Cruise efficiency: 99.2%
- Cooling method: cold plate (controller will self-limit temperature if necessary)
- Environmental rating: IP42
- Maximum battery voltage: 160V DC
- Maximum motor current: 100Arms
- Output waveform: Sinusoid
- Communications: CAN bus
- Dimensions: 255 x 165 x 35mm
- Mass: 855g
- WaveSculptor22 motor drive
- Motor position / temperature adapter
- CAN-Ethernet Bridge, power adapter, and 1m CAN cable (one per order)