The Elmar Solar Race MPPT is designed with solar car racing teams competing in the World Solar Challenge in mind. It boasts an impressive cost/efficiency profile while remaining extremely lightweight.
- Efficiency: Nominal: 98.4, Max: 99.3%
- Array Voltage: 20v – 150v
- Array Current Max: 7A
- Output Voltage 22v – 147v
- Boost Ratio: 1.1 – 8
- Operating temp: 0 – 55 Celsius
- Length 136 mm
- Width 82 mm
- Height 44 mm
- Weight incl. enclosure 395 gram
- Weight excl. enclosure 285 gram
- Tracking algorithm optimized for solar cars driving up to 130km/h
- Data transmission via CAN Bus – speed options: 125kb/s, 250kb/s, 500kb/s and 1Mb/s
- End of charge current control for safe and optimal battery charging
Can be modified for higher or lower voltage battery systems on request.