The Peak CAN-USB bridge enables simple connection to CAN networks.
The opto-decoupled version guarantees galvanic isolation of up to 500 Volts between the PC and the CAN side.
- Adapter for the USB connection (Full-Speed mode, compatible with USB 1.1, USB 2.0, and USB 3.0)
- High-speed CAN connection (ISO 11898-2)
- Bit rates from 5 kbit/s up to 1 Mbit/s
- Time stamp resolution approx. 42 µs
- Compliant with CAN specifications 2.0A (11-bit ID) and 2.0B (29-bit ID)
- CAN bus connection via D-Sub, 9-pin
(in accordance with CiA® 303-1)
- NXP SJA1000 CAN controller, 16 MHz clock frequency
- NXP PCA82C251 CAN transceiver
- Galvanic isolation on the CAN connection up to 500 V (only for IPEH-002022)
- CAN termination can be activated through a solder jumper
- 5-Volt supply to the CAN connection can be connected through a solder jumper, e.g. for external bus converter
- Voltage supply via USB
- Extended operating temperature range from -40 to 85 °C (-40 to 185 °F)